|Birthname||Lorenzi, Charles Silviano Ignace Michel|
|born on||23 May 1935 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Bastia, Italy, 43n04, 12e33|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°26' 06°21 Asc. 16°37'|
Italian executive involved in the Furiani-Bastia case. He was Vice-President of the Bastia Sporting Club; he set up false license inspection documents. He was convicted of falsification and use of documents for private gain.
The trial opened on 1/04/1995 at 2:30 PM in Bastia, France. The situation was this: French soccer match at the Furiani Stadium in Bastia; the semi finals of the Coupe de France that opposed the Bastia and Marseille soccer teams at the Furiani stadium. It ended in tragedy after the collapse at 8:20 PM of a temporary stand erected for fans, with 17 people dead and 2,357 injured.
Lorenzi married 6/27/1970.
- compare to chart of Accident: Furiani Stadium collapse (born 5 May 1992)
- Crime : Trial dates 4 January 1995 at 2:30 PM in Bastia, France (Beginning of trial, convicted of falsification of documents)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.16, 2/1995
- Traits : Personality : Bad judgement (Great notoriety after stadium collapse)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1970)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Falsification of documents, private gain)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Vice-President)