Lorentz, Hendrik Antoon
|born on||18 July 1853 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Arnhem, Netherlands, 51n59, 5e55|
|Timezone||LMT m5e55 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°43' 27°35 Asc. 28°48'|
Dutch physicist, a Nobel Prize winner in 1902.
Lorentz died 2/04/1928 Haarlem, Netherlands.
- associate relationship with Zeeman, Pieter (born 25 May 1865). Notes: The Nobel Prize in Physics 1902
- business associate/partner relationship with Kamerlingh Onnes, Heike (born 21 September 1853). Notes: asked him to come to Leiden
- (has as) student relationship with Ornstein, Leonard (born 12 November 1880). Notes: Promotor in Leiden
Gauquelin Vol 2/3606
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize