|Birthname||Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor|
|born on||7 November 1996 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Takapuna, New Zealand, 36s47, 174e47|
|Timezone||NZDT h13e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°44' 23°36 Asc. 13°17'|
New Zealand singer-songwriter, born as Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor to Sonja Yelich, a prize-winning New Zealand poet, and Vic O'Connor, a civil engineer. She adopted her stage name Lorde due to her fascination with "royals and aristocracy", but felt the name Lord was too masculine so added an 'e' to make it more feminine.
Her musical debut was an EP, entitled The Love Club, which was released in November 2012, and her first single, "Royals", debuted at number one on the New Zealand Top 40, and also reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2013, making her the first New Zealand solo artist to have a number one song in the United States. Her debut album, Pure Heroine, was released in September 2013, receiving critical acclaim and commercial success worldwide. Its following singles include "Tennis Court", "Team", "No Better" and "Glory and Gore". In 2014, Lorde released "Yellow Flicker Beat" as a single from the soundtrack for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1. Lorde's music consists of the subgenres of electronica, pop and rock, including dream pop and indie-electro.
- friend relationship with Swift, Taylor (born 13 December 1989)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 27 September 2013 (released debut album "Pure Heroine")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Astrologers Greg Martin and Katie Sweetman discuss her chart on web radio, at 42:00 of the 52min recording
- Traits : Body : Hair (curly)
- Traits : Personality : Unique
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Two sisters and one brother)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (performer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy