|Birthname||Lopez, Francisco Jean|
|born on||15 June 1916 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Montbéliard, France, 47n31, 6e48|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°07' 19°52 Asc. 27°53'|
French dental surgeon who moved into a second career, that of an operetta and musical comedy composer. The son of a Peruvian father and Argentinean mother, he spent his youth in the Basque region. He was an incorrigible prankster and a gifted athlete who loved playing the piano and was extremely fond of girls.
During the war he became friends with orchestra conductor Raymond Legrand and with singers Andrex and Andé Dassary. His first hit came in 1945 for the operetta "La Belle de Cadix" starring singer Luis Mariano. He also composed music for a number of French films.
Lopez married on 26 December 1951 and divorced 11 June 1956. He made a second marriage on 7 November 1957 from which he was widowed in less than two years, 25 September 1959. His third marriage, to Anja Kathe Rubusch, was on 23 December 1963. They separated on 18 November 1982.
Lopez died of cardiac arrest on 4 January 1995, Paris.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1945 (First musical hit)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 18 November 1982 (Seperated from Anja)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain archive, 'chanteurs' pdf file, p. 142.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.15, 1/1995
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty (Loved pranks and fun)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Attack terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Third marriage almost 19 years)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Widowed in less than two yrs)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Second wife died)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer of musicals, operatta)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Medical : Dentist/ Dental Tech (Dental surgeon)