|Birthname||Mario Michael Lopez, Jr.|
|born on||10 October 1973 at 17:18 (= 5:18 PM )|
|Place||Chula Vista, California, 32n38, 117w05|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°33' 03°17 Asc. 25°17'|
American actor, the young gym-fanatic star of the series "Pacific Blue." Mario began his career in a talent competition at the age of ten. One of his first roles was in the Norman Lear produced situation comedy "A.K.A. Pablo," which ran for six weeks from 3/06/1984. He is, however, best known for his role of high school jock Slater in the teen comedy series, "Saved by the Bell." The series began on 8/30/1989 and its enormous success on Saturday mornings led to a prime-time movie, which aired 11/27/1992.
Lopez left with the original cast members to make a grown-up version, "The College Years," September 1993 to February 1994, which subsequently was dropped. In 1996 he portrayed adopted Gold Olympic diver Greg Louganis (b. January 29, 1960, San Diego, CA) in the telemovie, "Breaking the Surface," which chronicled Louganis¹s struggle to come to terms with the pressures of diving, AIDS and homosexuality.
In 1998 Lopez began appearing in the cop show "Pacific Blue," described as Baywatch on bikes. Always popular with fans as a sex symbol, he now offers the bachelor’s point of view on NBC’s daytime all-male presented talk show, "The Other Half," alongside Dick Clark and former child star Danny Bonaduce.
In 2004 he wed his girlfriend of six years, Ali Landy, but they annulled their vows six weeks later. In autumn 2006 Mario and his professional dancing partner Karina Smirnoff, made it to the finals of "Dancing With the Stars" on American television series. Lopez captured many hearts with his smooth and daring moves on the dance floor, sexy costumes, and dimpled smiles.
- associate relationship with Gosselaar, Mark-Paul (born 1 March 1974). Notes: Co-stars on "Saved by the Bell"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 27 November 1992 (TV prime-time movie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Starred in "Breaking the Surface")
- Work : New Job 1998 (Began in TV series, "Pacific Blue")
- Social : Great Publicity 2006 (Finalist in "Dancing with the Stars")
Frank Clifford quotes B.C., 12/2001
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Handsome, athletic)
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16 (Age ten, talent competition)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Saved by the Bell, Pacific Blue)