|born on||14 February 1925 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°30' 03°42 Asc. 24°10'|
American noted family. The only child of Alice Roosevelt Longworth, there was conflict for many years between mother and daughter. Their enmity was so severe that Alice told her she was illegitimate the day before Paulina's marriage to Sturm. They had one daughter, Joanna and she was widowed after only five to six years of marriage.
Paulina was found dead of non-narcotic drug overdose 1/27/1957, ruled as accidental but considered by many to be a suicide. She had a history of several suicide attempts. The daughter, Joanna, went to live with her grandmother Alice.
- child->parent relationship with Longworth, Alice Roosevelt (born 12 February 1884)
T. Pat Davis quotes James Brough, "Princess Alice," 1975, p.268.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Drug OD)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Grandfather)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Never got on well with her mom)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (After five-six years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women