|Birthname||Eva Jacqueline Longoria|
|born on||15 March 1975 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )|
|Place||Corpus Christi, Texas, 27n48, 97w24|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°59' 18°24 Asc. 22°09'|
American actress, producer, director, activist and businesswoman, who co-starred as Gabrielle Solis on the ABC television series Desperate Housewives (2004-2012). For her work on this show she received a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy and five Screen Actors Guild Awards nominations, winning two.
Longoria's career began in 1998, when she won the title of Miss Corpus Christi, and later began entering talent contests that led her to Los Angeles; shortly after, she was spotted and signed by a theatrical agent. Her breakout role was that of Isabella Braña on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless from 2001 to 2003. She has also starred in films such as Harsh Times (2005), The Sentinel (2006), and Over Her Dead Body (2008). She currently stars as Ana Sofia Calderón in NBC's Telenovela and serves as Executive Producer for Lifetime's Devious Maids.
Besides acting, Longoria has ventured into business, and written and published various books. She is known for her charity work, having founding her own charity the Eva Longoria Foundation, and was named the "Philanthropist of the Year" by The Hollywood Reporter. Longoria married actor Tyler Christopher in 2002, divorcing by 2004. She married French basketball player Tony Parker in 2007; the pair divorced in 2011.
- associate relationship with Cross, Marcia (born 25 March 1962). Notes: Co-star in "Desperate Housewives," 2004–2012
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Desperate Housewives (born 3 October 2004). Notes: Played Gabrielle Solis, 2004-2012
- associate relationship with Hatcher, Teri (born 8 December 1964). Notes: Co-star in "Desperate Housewives," 2004–2012
- associate relationship with Huffman, Felicity (born 9 December 1962). Notes: Co-star in "Desperate Housewives," 2004–2012
- spouse relationship with Parker, Tony (born 17 May 1982). Notes: 2002-2004
Paddy de Jabrun rectified to 9:00 AM.
Sy Scholfield confirms data (without time) from Texas Birth Index: Eva Jacqueline Longoria, born 15 March 1975, Nueces county, to Enrique Longoria Jr. and Ella Eva Mireles.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Desperate Housewives," 2004–2012)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Cookbook)