|born on||15 March 1900 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Fubine Monferrato, Italy, 44n58, 8e26|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°33' 16°17 Asc. 15°32'|
Italian politician, the former President of the Communist Party of Italy (C.P.I.).
Longo died 10/16/1980 Rome, Italy.
Gauquelin Vol 5/1708
- Vocation : Engineer : Electrical
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Office space products)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (President of CPI)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Communist Party)