|born on||31 October 1958 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Annecy, France, 45n54, 6e07|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°39' 20°43 Asc. 02°18'|
French cyclist, one of France's greatest world-class athletes who has established her presence in a sport which, although particularly popular in France, is traditionally the preserve of men.
In road racing at the Olympic Games she won the Gold Medal in 1996 and Silver Medal in 1992 for the road event, and Silver Medal in 1996 against the clock. In the World Championships she was first in 1985, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1995 and won against the clock competitions in 1995 and 1996. In track racing, she was the World Pursuit Champion in 1986, 1988, 1989; and was first in points racing in 1989. She also won the French Pursuit Championship from 1980 to 1989, in 1992 and 1994; and in points racing in 1986, 1989, 1992.
This sportwoman "phenomenon" retired aged 55...
- friend relationship with Mottet, Charly (born 16 December 1962)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Clignet, Marion (born 21 February 1964)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Ferrand-Prévot, Pauline (born 10 February 1992)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Marsal, Cathy (born 20 January 1971)
- other kind of relationship with Gambillon, Geneviève (born 30 June 1951)
- Work : Prize 1986 (World Pursuit Championship, X3)
- Work : Prize 1992 (Olympic Silver Medal)
- Work : Prize 1996 (Olympic Gold Medal)
- Work : Prize 1996 (Olympic Silver Medal)
Petitallot quotes B.C. from Régine Ruet, Cadran No.23, 10/1995 DATAsophia No.2 quotes B.R.
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker (Traditionally dominant male field)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Pro, olympian and champion cyclist)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (One Gold and Two Silvers)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Numerous)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession