|Birthname||Long, Howard Mathue|
|born on||6 January 1960 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Somerville MA, USA, 42n23, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°20' 25°01 Asc. 23°55'|
American football linemen, actor and TV sports commentator. Playing for the Raiders for 13 years, he was one of the best defensive linemen the NFL has ever produced. Winning a Super Bowl Ring in 1984, he was also known for misdeeds and fighting on the field. Starring in nine Pro-Bowls, numerous trophies and awards, sustaining nine surgeries, he retired in 1994.
He then became a TV commentator for Fox-Sports for two years leading him into two titled acting films, "Broken Arrow" and "Firestorm" in 1997. Long is also the Chairman of Athletes and Entertainers for Kids.
Raised in a tough section of Boston, his father was a milk loader and his mother was a homemaker. His parents splitting up when he was twelve, he lived with his maternal grandmother and other kin. At age 14, he was playing football in school. He married Diane Addonizio in 1982; three sons; a family he neglected due to putting a career he loved in first place.
On 7/29/2000, Long was indicted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, along with Ron Lott, Joe Montana, Dan Rooney and Dave Wilcox. The ceremony was attended by 111 of the 136 living Hall members and an estimated fan attendance of 18,000.
- Work : Prize 1984 (Winning Super Bowl Ring)
- Work : Retired 1994 (From pro football)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (Appeared in film)
- Relationship : Marriage 1982 (Diane Addonizio)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Super Bowl Winner and Pro-Bowl)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor, two films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Sports commentator)
- Traits : Personality : Temper
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Football Hall of Fame)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Super Bowl Ring)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Chairman of Athletes for Kids)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (From age 12, lived with grandmom & other kin)