|Birthname||Lella, Maria Grazia|
|born on||26 March 1941 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Frugarolo, Italy, 44n50, 8e41|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°23' 19°53 Asc. 13°13'|
Italian pro race car driver, the first female driver to compete in the Formula One series. In 1975 she was a member of the Ford team and during the following year she took part in 13 Grand Prix. She was later replaced by Ronnie Peterson.
Lombardi died of cancer at the beginning of April 1992.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1 April 1992 (Age 51)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1975 (Member of the Ford team)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol. 6
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (Pro, Formula One series)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious (Traditionally dominant male field)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First female driver in Formula One)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)