|born on||4 July 1927 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Subiaco, Italy, 41n55, 13e06|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°07' 08°29 Asc. 17°31'|
Italian actress who made her debut in 1947 after winning a beauty contest. She was the sexy star of some 60 films that include "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" and "Trapeze," in which she sizzled with Burt Lancaster. Her film career fell off in the '60s and, with business sense and driving ambition she started a second career as a photographer and film maker of documentaries.
Lollobrigida never remarried after her 1969 split with Yugoslavian husband Milko Skofic. They had one son, Milko. For a period of time she was involved in multiple law suits, coming and going.
She published four photo montage books, reaching surrealism with "The Wonder of Innocence," 1994, which has 150 photos interlaced of kids, animals and nature.
In 2013, she sold her jewelry collection, and donated the nearly $5 million from the sale to benefit stem cell therapy research.
Still stunning in her 80s, she has great energy and a passion for life.
- parent->child relationship with Skofic, Milko Jr. (born 28 July 1957)
- Work : New Job 1947 (Debut in film)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1969 (From Milko Skofic)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (Photo montage book published)
Chrys Crassell quotes B.C. (Same from Bordoni in her Errata; her data in Vol 1 was in error)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Lush)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated (Multiple)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (Multiple)
- Vocation : Art : Photography (Pro, secondary)
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King (Contest winner)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women