|Birthname||Loire, Gabriel Joseph Marie|
|born on||21 April 1904 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°54' 08°15 Asc. 04°59'|
French artist, a stained glass artist and painter. In 1926 he was employed in the shop of master glass artist Charles Lorin where he worked until 1936. Opening his own shop in 1946, he invented new techniques for the creation of stained lass consisting of a one-inch-thick glass slab inserted in cement.
Loire work became extremely well known and admired, seen at the Grace Cathedral in San Francisco, the chapel of St Trinity in Salisbury Cathedral and other world locations. After training his sons to carry on his magnificent glass work, Loire devoted his time to painting.
He married on 7/12/1927 and was later widowed; six children (two boys, four girls). He made a second marriage on 3/27/1965.
Died on 12/27/1996 Leves, France.
- Work : New Job 1926 (Employed by Charles Lorin, ten years)
- Work : Start Business 1946
- Death, Cause unspecified 27 December 1996 at 12:00 noon in Leves, France (Age 92)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 37, 1/1997
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Stained galss)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (First wife)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six, two boys and four girls)