|Birthname||Lindsay Dee Lohan|
|born on||2 July 1986 at 04:40 (= 04:40 AM )|
|Place||Bronx, New York, 40n51, 73w54|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°11' 17°16 Asc. 28°21'|
American actress, singer, songwriter, model, director and producer, whose career has included critical and popular success in her youth, followed by a period of substance abuse and legal troubles that have been well-documented in the tabloids.
She began her career as a child fashion model when she was three, and was later featured on the soap opera Another World for a year when she was 10. At age 11, Lohan made her motion picture debut in Disney's remake of The Parent Trap (1998), a critical and commercial success. Her next major motion picture, Disney's remake of Freaky Friday (2003), was also a critical and commercial success. With the release of Mean Girls (2004), another critical and commercial success, and Disney's Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005), another commercial success, Lohan became a teen idol sensation, a household name and a frequent focus of paparazzi and tabloids. Lohan's next starring role in the romantic comedy Just My Luck (2006) was a modest success at the box office. Following Just My Luck, Lohan focused on smaller more mature roles in independent movies, receiving positive comments on her work, including A Prairie Home Companion (2006), Bobby (2006) and Chapter 27 (2007).
After recording several songs for her movie soundtracks, Lohan signed with Casablanca Records. Lohan's debut studio album, Speak was released in December 2004 and became the first high-seller from Casablanca in several years, selling 1 million copies in the United States and peaking at number four on the Billboard 200. The album received mostly mixed reviews and was certified platinum. Her second album, A Little More Personal (Raw) was released in December 2005 and features darker material than Lohan's debut. The album received mixed reviews and was certified gold.
In 2007, two driving under the influence incidents led to Lohan being put on probation, and together with three visits to rehabilitation facilities caused the loss of several movie deals. In 2008 and 2009, Lohan worked as a fashion model and launched the clothing line 6126. She resumed her acting career with TV work in 2008, and starred in the TV film Labor Pains (2009). She appeared in Robert Rodriguez's feature film Machete (2010). Between 2010 and 2013, Lohan went into rehabilitation three times, and spent much of her time entangled in legal problems stemming from misdemeanors and probation violations. In 2012 and 2013, she did further television work, including starring as Elizabeth Taylor in the biographical TV film Liz & Dick (2012). In 2013, she starred in Paul Schrader's independent film The Canyons. In 2014 the docu-series Lindsay aired on the Oprah Winfrey Network and Lohan made her stage debut in the London West End production of Speed-the-Plow.
- associate relationship with Banks, Tyra (born 4 December 1973). Notes: co-stars in "Life-Size"
- associate relationship with Caplan, Lizzy (born 30 June 1982). Notes: co-stars in "Mean Girls"
- associate relationship with Curtis, Jamie Lee (born 22 November 1958). Notes: co-stars in "Freaky Friday"
- associate relationship with Fox, Megan (born 16 May 1986). Notes: co-stars in "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen"
- associate relationship with Richardson, Natasha (born 11 May 1963). Notes: co-stars in "The Parent Trap"
- friend relationship with Ledger, Heath (born 4 April 1979)
- lover relationship with Best, Calum (born 6 February 1981)
- lover relationship with Carter, Aaron (born 7 December 1987)
- lover relationship with Ronson, Samantha (born 7 August 1977)
- role played of/by Taylor, Elizabeth (born 27 February 1932)
- Work : Gain social status 29 July 1998 (major film debut in "The Parent Trap")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 10 July 2010 (began prison sentence)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
IMDB profile gives 4.40 am under "Trivia".
A French website claims that her mother gave 9.50 pm in an interview in the American magazin "Seventeen", April 2006. This could not be verified from an online copy of the magazine article.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking
- Traits : Personality : Bad judgement
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited (Often late and unprofessional)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (of her career, Mother was her manager)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Father went to prison)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of four children)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Close with siblings)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Party animal
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Starred in first major film at 11 years old)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theatre and music performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.