|Birthname||Craig William Logan|
|born on||22 April 1969 at 20:50 (= 8:50 PM )|
|Place||Kirkcaldy, Scotland, 56n07, 3w10|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°30' 10°40 Asc. 06°14'|
Scottish musician, immensely popular to screaming fans in 1987. Their band with original material, consisting of Matt Goss, his younger twin brother Luke and was named "Bros." For two years, they were England's hottest group and teenage heartthrobs, scoring eight consecutive Top Ten hits, including the chart-topping "I Owe You Nothing." Their debut album, "Push" sold 300,00 copies within its first week of release and in excess of five million worldwide. During their first year, they completed a World Tour of a dozen countries, of which the video was released in 1988. Over their peak-six years, Bros recorded three successful albums, including thirteen Top-5 singles and selling 17 million records worldwide. At that time their World Tour video outsold Michael Jackson/s Thriller with over 250,000 copies sold.
Logan left the group in January 1989 and later sued the brothers. From September 1995 he was the international marketing manager for EMI records. After "The Bros" disbanded in 1991, Matt released a solo album in August 1995 and Luke moved into stage acting from March 1996.
- business associate/partner relationship with Goss, Luke (born 29 September 1968)
- business associate/partner relationship with Goss, Matt (born 29 September 1968)
- Social : Joined group 1980 (Joined the musical group "The Bros")
- Work : Gain social status 1987 (Immense popularity)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 (Musical tour video released)
- Social : Left group 1989
- Work : New Job September 1995 (International marketing manager for EMI records)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank C. Clifford quotes Caroline Gerard for B.C.
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (International/worldwide tours)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extreme ups and downs (Mismanagement of funds)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (Sudden popularity of band)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Benefit concerts)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Record company marketing manager)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Bros)