|Birthname||Lockhart, Robert Douglas|
|born on||7 January 1894 at 12:45 (= 12:45 PM )|
|Place||Hamilton, Scotland, 55n47, 4w03|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°16' 21°39 Asc. 28°35'|
Scottish surgeon, physician, author and Professor of anatomy. Lockhart's books include "Structure & Function of Muscle," 1960 and "Anatomy of the Human Body" released in 1959.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1959 (Book released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1960 (Book released)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Medical
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of anatomy)