|born on||19 March 1813 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Blantyre, Scotland, 55n50, 4w06|
|Timezone||LMT m4w06 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°58' 01°21 Asc. 12°39'|
Scottish physician, author, missionary and explorer of Africa. He was the first white man to cross the dark continent, 1853-1856. He wrote "Missionary Travels" and "Researches in South Africa" in 1857.
Livingstone died 5/01/1873, Chitambo, Zambia.
Paul Wright quotes Warden of the David Livingstone Memorial in Blantyre for the date; family tradition puts the time as "late on a stormy night, 10:00 to 11:00 PM."
Same date and place by M. Gelfand, "Livingstone," 1957, no time.
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Christian missionary)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Vocation : Travel : Explorer (Africa)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection