|born on||26 November 1938 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Ottawa, Canada, 45n25, 75w42|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°54' 27°18 Asc. 22°36'|
Canadian-American impersonator comedian well known during the television variety-show heydays of the late '60s and '70s, doing famous satirizations of Richard Nixon, Clark Gable, John Wayne and a host of others. His voice and character impressions sharply satirized political, theatrical and current news figures, which sometimes annoyed - but always entertained - audiences.
Little started as a disk jockey, then became a radio talk-show host. He did improvisations at various events and quickly became one of the top nightclub performers in his native Canada. His TV appearances included his U.S. debut in 1964 on the "Judy Garland Show." A "Rich Little Special" on 9/03/1975 led to "The Rich Little Show," 1975-1976. Credits also include "A Christmas Carol," 1979, and "You Asked For It," 1981-1983.
He was married to the former Jeanne Worden from 1971-1989, and they had one daughter, Bria. He married his stage partner Jeannette Markey 10/29/1994 and that marriage lasted two years, ending in a bitter divorce.
Little lives in Las Vegas, and gives hundreds of performances in clubs and concert dates throughout the year.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1964 (U.S. debut on "Judy Garland Show")
- Relationship : Marriage 1971 (First marriage, Jeanne Worden)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 3 September 1975 (TV show, "Rich Little Special")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : End Major Project 1976 (TV series, "Rich Little Show")
- Relationship : Marriage 1977 (First wife Jeanne Worden)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1979 ("A Christmas Carol")
- Work : Begin Major Project 1981 (TV series, "You Asked For It")
- Work : End Major Project 1983 (TV series, "You Asked For It")
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1989 (From Jeanne)
Brian Clark quotes him, data from his mother.
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (From second marriage)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (First marriage, 18 years)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Second marriage, two years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (Solo comedian)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Canada to U.S.)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Impersonator comedian)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (D.J., talk show host)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (The Rich Little Show, others)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection