|born on||14 May 1880 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Ulm, Germany, 48n24, 10e0|
|Timezone||LMT m10e0 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°42' 16°57 Asc. 24°58'|
German Nazi Field Marshal. The son of a doctor, he joined the military as a professional soldier, a General Staff Officer during WW I and rising to Lt. General in 1932 .
Hitler blamed him for failing to break through the Russian front and he was dismissed 9/10/1942. Post-war, he was sentenced to life in 1948 at the Nuremberg trials. In 1953 he was pardoned and released.
Died 8/16/1971 Garmisch, Partemkirchen, Germany.
Gauquelin Vol 3/2013
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Five years)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection