|Birthname||Steven Wayne Lindsey|
|born on||24 August 1960 at 13:18 (= 1:18 PM )|
|Place||Arcadia, California, 34n08, 118w02|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°38' 00°05 Asc. 27°49'|
American astronaut, Lindsey received his bachelor of science degree in engineering sciences from the United States Air Force Academy. At graduation in 1982, he was commissioned a second lieutenant. A year later he earned his pilot's wings. For the next three years, he served as a pilot and instructor. Continuing his education, he attended graduate school studying aeronautical engineering and earned his master of science degree from the Air Force Institute of Technology in 1990. With an illustrious record in the Air Force to his credit, he was selected by NASA to be an astronaut candidate in March 1995. His first space flight was in 1997 and he made three more. With over 6000 hours of flying time in 50 different types of aircraft and over 1200 hours in space, Lindsey retired from the Air Force in September 2006.
He and his wife have three children.
- Work : Gain social status March 1995 (Selected by NASA for astronaut program)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Retired 2006 (From Air Force)
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Travel : Astronaut
- Vocation : Travel : Aviation field
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military