|Birthname||Lindmann, Eric Roger Virgile|
|born on||25 January 1975 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||St. Etienne, France, 45n26, 4e24|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°51' 04°37 Asc. 12°24'|
French swimmer. Paraplegic since he was six, he went into rehabilitation in a swimming pool. At the Barcelona Olympics, he won a total of seven medals (gold, silver and bronze) and the gold medal at the Atlanta Olympics on 8/18/1996.
- Work : Prize 18 August 1996 at 12:00 noon in Atlanta, GA (Olympic Gold Medal, swimming)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.33, 9/1996
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Paralysis (Paraplegic since age six (legs))
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Rehabilitation by swimming)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Seven)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Traits : Personality : Disciplined