Lindbergh III, Charles
|Birthname||Charles Augustus Lindbergh, III|
|born on||22 June 1930 at 14:10 (= 2:10 PM )|
|Place||Englewood, New Jersey, 40n54, 73w58|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°34' 10°11 Asc. 14°49'|
American noted family, the first son of noted aviator Charles and pilot-writer Anne Morrow Lindbergh. He was kidnapped from his crib on 1 March 1932. The body was found on 12 May 1932. Bruno Hauptmann was convicted of the crime, which led to the Lindbergh law that made kidnapping a federal offense.
- child->parent relationship with Lindbergh, Anne Morrow (born 22 June 1906)
- child->parent relationship with Lindbergh, Charles (born 4 February 1902)
- sibling relationship with Lindbergh, Jon Morrow (born 16 August 1932)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Hauptmann, Bruno (born 26 November 1899)
Originally this entry had 1:10pm EDT (+4h) with the source given as: Howard Hammitt quotes news report in MH Ext 4/1982. NJA Fall/1933 gives 1:10 PM EST "signed by the registrar who added a line that DST was in use at the time." Wemyss No.41 gives 2:10 PM EDT.
On 9 May 2017 Sy Scholfield forwarded the birth certificate stating 1:10pm EST. This would be the same as 2:10pm EDT.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, mom)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Kidnapping victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 20 months)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (High profile)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection