Liliane, Princess of Belgium
|Birthname||Mary Lilian Baels|
|born on||28 November 1916 at 11:28 (= 11:28 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°56' 18°07 Asc. 28°51'|
British-Belgian Royalty. She married King Leopold III in 1941, six years after he was widowed by the death of Queen Astrid; three children. She is known by the title of Princess rather than Queen as it was a second marriage and she was never crowned.
- child relationship with Alexandre, Prince of Belgium (born 18 July 1942)
- child relationship with Marie-Christine, Princess of Belgium (born 6 February 1951)
- child relationship with Marie-Esméralda, Princess of Belgium (born 30 September 1956)
- spouse relationship with Leopold III, King of Belgium (born 3 November 1901)
Luc de Marre quotes H. Schwartz in "Das Neue Zeitalter" 8/02/1958; no time on the B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (King Leopold III)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain-Belguim)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women