|Birthname||George Gordon Liddy|
|born on||30 November 1931 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°17' 08°52 Asc. 24°39'|
American government official, lawyer, politician and author. He worked as assistant D.A. and FBI agent on the Crime council and in the White House stopping security leaks. Convicted as a Watergate conspirator, the worst political scandal in U.S. history, he was imprisoned longer than the others at 52 months as he refused to plea-bargain. He was released from federal prison in Danbury, CT in 1977 as a disbarred lawyer and a felon, almost a half million dollars in debt.
As a kid, Liddy was afraid of planes, of heights, of moths, and of his grandmother's beatings. He saw his task as the need to "change myself from a puny, fearful boy to a strong, fearless man," and he did his job with a vengeance.
Liddy wrote "Out of Control" and his autobiography, "Will," He paid his huge legal fees of $346,000 by giving debates and lectures. By 1994 he was the host of a nationally syndicated radio talk show, "Radio Free D.C."
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 1977 at 12:00 midnight in Danbury, CT (Released from prison)
- Work : New Job 1994 (Syndicated radio talk-show host)
Lynn Koiner quotes a mutual friend from his mom, in Mercury Hour Ext 4/1982. Debbi Kempton-Smith quotes him for 4:30 AM.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Heights, planes and moths)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Physically abused by grandmoter)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Imprisoned 1973-1977)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Syndicated talk show host)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Disbarred 1973)
- Vocation : Law : Police
- Vocation : Law : Spy/ Counter agent
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Government official)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection