|Birthname||Lewis, Harry Sinclair|
|born on||7 February 1885|
|Place||Sauk Center MN, USA, 45n44, 94w57|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°11' or|
American writer, novelist and Nobel Prize winner in 1930, the first American novelist to win a Nobel prize for literature. He was awarded a Pulitzer Prize in1926 but refused to accept it, saying that other authors were more worthy and he did not believe in prizes.
Lewis died 1/10/1951 Rome, Italy.
- parent->child relationship with Lewis, Michael (1930) (born 20 June 1930)
- (has as) worker relationship with Conrad, Barnaby (born 27 March 1922)
Penfield Collection spec 4:00 PM. Old-file has 1:35 AM.
Starkman rectified it to 18.41 LMT Asc 6Vir21'
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (1930, first Ameican winner)
- Notable : Awards : Pulitzer prize (1926)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book