|Birthname||Mary Judith Young Clark|
|born on||6 November 1935 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||Venice, California, 33n59, 118w28|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°20' 19°12 Asc. 06°44'|
American noted family, the love child of entertainers Loretta Young and Clark Gable, the result of a passionate affair during their film, "Call of the Wild." As Gable was married to his second wife and Young, age 19 and a devout Catholic, could not risk scandal, she went to London for the duration of the pregnancy and arranged to have the child adopted after her birth in California. Lewis, a psychotherapist, did not learn of her parentage until age 23 and wrote that being disowned by both parents was a painful experience. When she finally met her mother, Young was married to Tom Lewis, with two sons and had little interest in her.
Lewis spent some time in New York as a young actress where she married Joe Tinney in 1958. After having a daughter, Lewis divorced in 1972. She pursued training in the field of family counseling and set up practice in Los Angeles, CA.
Lewis died of lymphoma in Gladwyne, PA on November 25, 2011.
- child->parent relationship with Gable, Clark (born 1 February 1901)
- child->parent relationship with Young, Loretta (born 6 January 1913)
- Relationship : Marriage 1958 (Joe Tinney)
- Social : Secrets revealed 1964 (Learned her true parentage)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1972 (From Joe Tinney)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (Memoir, "Uncommon Knowledge")
- Work : Gain social status May 2000 (Presented at a GWTW convention as Gable's daughter, first time)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Her memoir, "Uncommon Knowledge" 1994, p. 69 quotes a telegram that her mother sent to her father.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal lymphoma)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Learned parentage at 23)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Personal : Birth : Abandoned (Disowned by both famous parents)
- Personal : Birth : Illegitimate birth
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Therapist)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women