|born on||7 March 1889 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°09' 22°41 Asc. 17°56'|
Scottish mathematician, a professor of mathematics at the Imperial College of Technology 1923-1954.
Levy died 2/27/1975.
- Death, Cause unspecified 27 February 1975 (Age 85)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1923 (Professor of mathematics, 31 years)
David Fisher quotes B.C. on file
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of mathematics)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (31 years as professor)