|born on||29 March 1873 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Padova, Italy, 45n25, 11e53|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°43' 19°43 Asc. 17°38'|
Italian professor, mathematician and researcher on pure geometry, hydrodynamics, absolute differential calculus and tensor calculus. He was also an author.
Levi-Civita died 12/29/1941, Rome.
- Death, Cause unspecified 29 December 1941 at 12:00 noon in Rome, Italy (Age 67)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
De Lescaut quotes Gauquelin Vol 2/3059 (9:00 AM Rome time)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (High IQ noted)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Math)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics (Geometry, hydrodynamics, calculus)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction