|born on||31 July 1919 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Torino, Italy, 45n03, 7e40|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°49' 24°42 Asc. 09°44'|
Italian novelist, essayist, poet and scientist, whose writings were influenced by his imprisonment at a concentration camp in Auschwitz, 1944-1945. Born into a Jewish family, from 1943, he was a research chemist in Milan and the German intervention into North Italy prompted his joining of a anti-fascist group. Levi was captured and deported and didn't resume his career as an industrial chemist until 1946, retiring in 1974 to concentrate on writing. His books include "Survival in Auschwitz," 1947, "The Truce" in 1968 and "If Not Now, When?" in 1982.
Levi died a suicide 4/11/1987, Turin, Italy.
- Death by Suicide 11 April 1987 at 12:00 noon in Turin, Italy (Age 67)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1944 (Auschwitz concentration camp, two years)
- Work : New Career 1943 (Research chemist)
- Work : New Job 1946 (Industrial chemist)
- Work : Retired 1974 (Wanted to concentrate on writing)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1947 (Book released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1982 (Book released)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 1
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Essays, novels)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Research and industrial)
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp (Auschwitz)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet