|Birthname||Nolwenn Le Magueresse|
|born on||28 September 1982 at 16:15 (= 4:15 PM )|
|Place||St.Renan, France, 48n26, 4w37|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°10' 13°00 Asc. 23°02'|
French singer-songwriter, musician and voice actress, who rose to fame after winning the second series of the French television reality show, Star Academy. She has since recorded four studio albums and scored two number one singles, "Cassé" and "Nolwenn Ohwo!", on the French charts. In 2012 her album Bretonne was certified two times diamond for sales exceeding one million copies.
Leroy is fluent in English, having spent a year in Ohio as an exchange student. She sings in many languages, including French, Breton, English and Irish Gaelic. She has also performed in Italian and Spanish.
Leroy's music was studied for its neurological impact in geriatric populations. Researchers found that Leroy's recordings might have a more beneficial effect than other music, noting that: "the music of Nolwenn Leroy was found to be significantly superior to other music tested". To describe the phenomenon they coined the term the Nolwenn Effect, saying: "the music of Nolwenn Leroy appears to have a different effect on brain-based modulation of gait and stance than other music tested to date". Mozart and Dutch and French singers were tested; only Mozart and Leroy's music were specified. The U.S. study was completed in February 2008, but no substantial results appear to be published.
- lover relationship with Clément, Arnaud (born 17 December 1977). Notes: live together since 2011
- Work : Prize 21 December 2002 (won Star Academy, a French TV song competition)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate from Marc Brun, acte 584/1982
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (younger sister)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (NRJ Music awards)