Leopold I, Holy Roman Emperor
|born on||9 June 1640 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°36' 23°22 Asc. 17°16'|
Austrian royalty, the second son of Ferdinand III, King of Hungary and Bohemia and his cousin, Maria Anna, Daughter of Philip III of Spain. The Holy Roman Emperor, he reigned from 1658-1705.
Leopold was devout and a good student, trained for the church. He was noted as being cultivated, literate and kind though particularly ugly. When his elder brother died 7/09/1654, he became heir to his land and crown and with his father's death in 1657, he was crowned the following year.
Leopold's rule was one of government and wars. He married twice and after being widowed, married Claudia Felicitas, 1673 and they had ten kids, two of whom became emperors, Joseph I and Charles VI.
Leopold never had good health and he died at 64, on 5/05/1705, Vienna.
- Work : Gain social status 1658 (Roman Emporer, 47 years)
- Death of Father 1657
- Relationship : Marriage 1673 (Third marriage Claudia Felicitas)
- Death, Cause unspecified 5 May 1705 at 12:00 noon in Vienna, Austria (Age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Wemyss in Modern Astrology May/1933 quotes Zenit, 8/1932, where the Ashmole mss has 9:30 AM
- Traits : Body : Appearance unattractive (Said to be particularly ugly)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Ten)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Two kids became emperers)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Austria)