Leopold, Prince of England
|Birthname||Leopold George Duncan Albert|
|born on||7 April 1853 at 13:10 (= 1:10 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°38' 06°58 Asc. 20°03'|
British royalty, the son of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, their eighth child, the Duke of Albany. A hemophiliac, he died after striking his head from a fall 3/27/1884.
- parent->child relationship with Alice, Princess (1883) (born 25 February 1883)
- parent->child relationship with Charles Edward, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (born 19 July 1884)
- child->parent relationship with Albert, Prince of England (born 26 August 1819)
- child->parent relationship with Victoria, Queen of England (born 24 May 1819)
- sibling relationship with Alfred, Prince (1844) (born 6 August 1844)
- sibling relationship with Alice, Princess (1843) (born 25 April 1843)
- sibling relationship with Arthur, Prince of England (born 1 May 1850)
- sibling relationship with Beatrice, Princess of England (born 14 April 1857)
- sibling relationship with Edward VII, King of England (born 9 November 1841)
- sibling relationship with Frederica, Empress of Germany (born 21 November 1840)
- sibling relationship with Helena, Princess of England (born 25 May 1846)
- sibling relationship with Louise, Princess (1848) (born 18 March 1848)
B.J.A. 9/1925 a. official bulletin (Same in AFA 11/1942. Sabian Symbols No.572 gave 1:30 PM).
Sy Scholfield quotes 1:10 p.m. from news report: "Accouchement Of Her Majesty. Birth Of A Prince," The Times, 8 April 1853, p. 5.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Hemopheliac)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)