|Birthname||Griselda Anne Lennox|
|born on||25 December 1954 at 23:10 (= 11:10 PM )|
|Place||Aberdeen, Scotland, 57n10, 2w04|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°39' 10°56 Asc. 23°04'|
Scottish musician and songwriter with androgynous looks. Specializing in keyboard, flute, synthesizer and vocals, she starred in two groups in the late '70s and into the '80s. Lennox is a talented songwriter, producing a solo album "Diva" in 1992.
Her father was a boilermaker and her mother a cook; she grew up a renegade. Working at a restaurant in London, she met David Stewart in 1971. They began a personal and professional partnership that led to success in "The Tourists," 1979-80 which segued into "Eurythmics," one of the most popular duos of the '80s. In late 1981, she retreated into a nervous breakdown before returning to the Eurhythmics with a major hit in 1983.
Lennox and Steward had a romance that has been reported as lasting six months, four years and 17 years in various almanacs. On 12/04/1988 she gave birth to a stillborn baby and a few months later, on 2/18/1989, with a handful of awards on her shelf as a vocalist and songwriter, she announced that she was taking a sabbatical. Steward went on to form the "Spiritual Cowboys," and Lennox took time to heal from their breakup.
With her return to writing and performing, Lennox began to climb the charts to great acclaim. Her "Diva," made with a studio band, made a No.1 hit in the UK in April 1992.
Lennox won a Golden Globe for "Into the West," a song she wrote for "Lord of the Rings." The award was bittersweet since it came on the heels of her mother’s death on September 3, 2003.
- lover relationship with Dechavanne, Christophe (born 23 January 1958)
B.C. in hand from Aaron Fischer
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric (Renegade)
- Traits : Personality : Private (Very private)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages (Miscarriage, 1988)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Eurythmics, Tourists)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Keyboard, synthesizer, flute)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection