|Birthname||Kathleen Mary Lennon|
|born on||2 August 1943 at 13:40 (= 1:40 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||09°40' 27°59 Asc. 13°28'|
American noted family, a member of the four singing Lennon Sisters. They made their debut on the "Lawrence Welk Show" in December 1955 and starred there for 12 years.
Her second marriage is to chiropractor Jim Daris in 1982; they enjoy antique hunting, flea markets, shopping and decorating.
- sibling relationship with Lennon, Diane (born 1 December 1939)
- sibling relationship with Lennon, Janet (born 15 June 1946)
- sibling relationship with Lennon, Peggy (born 8 April 1941)
- Death of Father 1969 (Dad shot to death by crazed fan)
- Relationship : Marriage 1982 (Second marriage, Jim Daris)
D.C. Doane quotes her in AFA Bulletin 8/1973.
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One of four singing sisters)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Shopping for antiques)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Lennon Sisters)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women