|born on||14 June 1946 at 15:10 (= 3:10 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica CA, USA, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°15' 25°18 Asc. 04°52'|
American noted family, a writer and member of the four singing Lennon Sisters. They made their debut on the "Lawrence Welk Show" in December 1955 and starred there for 12 years. Lennon writes commercials for TV and radio.
In 1975, she married her musician husband, John Bahler and raised five children.
- sibling relationship with Lennon, Diane (born 1 December 1939)
- sibling relationship with Lennon, Kathy (born 2 August 1943)
- sibling relationship with Lennon, Peggy (born 8 April 1941)
- Relationship : Marriage 1975 (John Bahler)
D.C. Doane quotes her in AFA Bulletin 8/1973.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1975)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Ad writer, TV and radio)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One of four singing sisters)