|born on||1 December 1939 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Culver City CA, USA, 34n01, 118w23|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°27' 08°04 Asc. 19°52'|
American noted family, a member of the four singing Lennon Sisters. They made their debut on the "Lawrence Welk Show" in December 1955 and starred there for 12 years. She has taught kindergarten and raised three children herself. In 1994 she celebrated 34 happy years of marriage to Dick Gass.
- sibling relationship with Lennon, Peggy (born 8 April 1941)
- sibling relationship with Lennon, Kathy (born 2 August 1943)
- sibling relationship with Lennon, Janet (born 14 June 1946)
- Death of Father 1969 (Dad shot to death by crazed fan)
D.C. Doane quotes her in AFA Bulletin 8/1973.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1960)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Kindergarten)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One of four singing sisters)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Lawrence Welk Show)