|Birthname||Sean Taro Lennon|
|born on||9 October 1975 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Manhattan, New York, 40n46, 73w59|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°20' 11°16 Asc. 15°20'|
American musician and noted family, the son of rock 'n roll megastar John Lennon and his second wife, Yoko Ono. In the first five years of his life, his father served as the primary care keeper while his mother controlled the family musical fortune. Sean and his dad share the same birthday. After his dad's tragic murder on 12/08/1980, Lennon became a child celebrity under the supervision of his mother. A close mother-son relationship has seen them through difficult years and helped the two merge their musical ideas with the release of Yoko Ono's album, "Rising" in 1996.
Sean's mom, Yoko Ono was a conceptual artist with art shows in New York and London when she met John in 1966. After a miscarriage in 1970, John and Yoko produced their only child at a time when they were both heavy heroin users. They spent a few years struggling to get off drugs while Sean was a kid. In later years, Yoko tried to play down the significant role that drugs played in their lives. As a baby, Sean enjoyed the full attention of his father, where his mother assumed the role of care giver after his dad's death.
At the age of six, musical friends of the family asked the boy when he would make his own album and Sean felt the mounting pressure from the time he was a kid to perform like his dad. Resisting this stress deterred the boy from playing music. However music kept creeping into his life and he decided to learn how to play several instruments. Shy and introspective, Sean fears ridicule from music critics and the inevitable comparison to his father's musical legacy. As a kid, he grew up intimidated by "everything." He had to cope with a very real fear that he or his mother would be gunned down on the streets of New York City.
At nine, Sean sang on one of his mom's albums. In October 1987, he sang on a kid's video with his pal, Michael Jackson. He enrolled at Columbia University, but took a leave of absence to perform with his new band, "IMA." In 1996, as guitarist and keyboardist of the band, Sean played backup for his mother's concert tours in the United States. Happy to participate on his mother's album, "Rising" Sean respects his mother's musical talents, comparing her skills to those of Miles Davis. Humble about his own measure of fame, Sean recognizes the opportunities given to him in the music industry while other artists starve on the streets. After watching his half-brother Julian's attempts at establishing a rock and roll career, Sean worries about finding his own validity in the music industry.
Sporting little round eyeglasses with his long hair pulled back into a pony tail, Sean exudes a sweet, soft-spoken, jittery, and innocent nature. He continued to develop his career as a singer, recording artist and a record producer, releasing his debut album 5/19/1998.
- associate relationship with Chedid, Matthieu (born 21 December 1971)
- child->parent relationship with Lennon, John (born 9 October 1940)
- child->parent relationship with Ono, Yoko (born 18 February 1933)
- Other Family 1973 (Dad has affair with Pang, long term)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released October 1987 (Starred in kid's video with Michael Jackson)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1996 (Plays backup for mom's musical tour)
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Traits : Body : Race (Asian-Anglo)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age five when dad shot)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Older half-brother)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Since he was 12)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Music)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection