|born on||15 June 1946 at 15:10 (= 3:10 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°13' 07°14 Asc. 05°41'|
American noted family, a writer and member of the four singing Lennon Sisters. They made their debut on the "Lawrence Welk Show" in December 1955 and starred there for 12 years. Lennon writes commercials for TV and radio.
In 1975, she married her musician husband, John Bahler and raised five children.
- sibling relationship with Lennon, Diane (born 1 December 1939)
- sibling relationship with Lennon, Kathy (born 2 August 1943)
- sibling relationship with Lennon, Peggy (born 8 April 1941)
- Relationship : Marriage 1975 (John Bahler)
D.C. Doane quotes her in AFA Bulletin 8/1973 with the date 14 June 1946, 3:10 pm.
In October 2015, Robin Biles sent an email, saying: The Lennon Sisters, Dianne, Peggy, Kathy & Janet, wrote their book, "Same Song -- Separate Voices, The Collective Memoirs of the Lennon Sisters" (1985). Page viii shows The Lennon Family Tree with all of their birth dates. It says Janet Lennon b. 6/15/1946. Also on page 34, Peggy Lennon shared "The new baby was born on June 15, 1946. Fortunately it was a girl, because Kathy had already picked the name, Janet Elizabeth."
We have accepted this date in ADB, kept the time from Doane and downgraded RR.
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One of four singing sisters)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1975)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Ad writer, TV and radio)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women