|born on||9 July 1945 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Atlanta GA, USA, 33n45, 84w23|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||16°41' 13°11 Asc. 22°46'|
American teacher and magician. With two Master's Degrees, a Ph.D. and multiple teaching credits and experience, she became interested in magic when asked to teach a class on the subject in 1966. She became skilled enough to become a member of the Magic Castle in Hollywood where she performed, and later met and married her husband, Jules Lenier. The marriage was later dissolved.
- spouse relationship with Lenier, Jules (born 15 February 1929). Notes: Bitter
- Work : New Job 1966 (Taught class on magic)
LMR quotes her 1978, mom's statement "about 2:00 AM."
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Public school)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Magic
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (15 years younger than her husband)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Master's, Ph.D.)