|born on||30 March 1960 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°35' 14°27 Asc. 24°38'|
Italian infant which lived two hours, allegedly the child of Maria Callas, fathered by Aristotle Onassis. The author of the expose wrote that Maria retired to Milan in secrecy and only her maid knew of her pregnancy. The infant was delivered by C-section prematurely and was too small and weak to survive.
- child->parent relationship with Callas, Maria (born 3 December 1923)
- child->parent relationship with Onassis, Ari (born 20 January 1906)
Dana Holliday quotes and article in Vanity Fair 10/2000 in which there is a book review of "Greek Fire: the Story of Maria Callas and Ari Onassis," by Nicholas Cage, published October 2000.
Copy of B.C. in hand from Bordoni, printed in an Italian newspaper.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, mom)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Birth : Infant mortality (Two hours)
- Personal : Birth : Premature