|Birthname||Lemons, Marvin Cecil|
|born on||15 June 1935 at 00:01 (= 12:01 AM )|
|Place||Danville VA, USA, 36n36, 79w23|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°11' 02°17 Asc. 11°36'|
American sexual psychopath and necrophiliac. He worked as a janitor, grave digger and a watchman. A sexual psychopath with a history of child molestation, multiple murders and mutilations, he would chop-up and dispose of the bodies of his victims. A necrophiliac, he slept with several of his corpses, once with the dismembered lower half of a victim. In 1974, he slept in the grave with a corpse.
In January 1979, his four-year-older mistress called the police after he tried to molest her granddaughter. He told the police that he had been involved in multiple murders and showed them pictures that he had drawn of women decapitated, stabbed and mutilated. He had murdered a 20-year-old girl in Baltimore, MD in 1969, an 80-year-old woman, the corpse of whom he sexually defiled, two girls in Pennsylvania and one in Virginia; seven women in all.
He was tried and convicted in mid-1980.
- Mental Health : Psychotic episode 1974 (Slept in the grave with a corpse)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 1969 (Murder and mutilation)
G.S. McEwan quotes him by letter
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Killed seven women)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Sexual psychopath)
- Passions : Sexuality : Child sex abuser (Molestation and mutilation)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Passions : Sexuality : Fetishism (Macabre)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sexual perversions (Necophelia)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Sex killer)
- Vocation : Medical : Mortician/ Death Affairs (Grave digger)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Torturer/ Sadist (Mutilation)
- Vocation : Miscellaneous : Cleaning service (Janitor)