|Birthname||Valérie Anne Marie Lemercier|
|born on||9 March 1964 at 22:20 (= 10:20 PM )|
|Place||Dieppe, France, 49n56, 1e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°20' 27°47 Asc. 27°43'|
French actress and humourist, director, writer and singer. Her performance in the hugely successful film "Les Visiteurs" in 1993 made her one of the most popular actresses in France.
Born in Normandy, Lemercier began her career with Louis Malle in "Milou en mai," 1989. In 1992, her one-woman show was sold out for 300 nights, and in 1995, she had a small role in "Sabrina" with Sidney Pollack. For her performances, she won several awards including the Césars. The second run of her one-woman show during 1996 was just as successful as the first. She directed about 30 commercials for film and television before directing her first movie, "Quadrille," in 1997. The amazing and talented Lemercier writes lyrics and is in the process of writing her first film. Her fans know her as the woman who likes to dress in red, and she is noted for the unusual answers she gives during interviews. Brilliant dancer in a remake of "Rabbi Jacob" and in "Agathe Cléry" directed by Etienne Chatiliez.
- associate relationship with Poiré, Jean-Marie (born 10 July 1945)
- associate relationship with Viard, Karin (born 24 January 1966)
- associate relationship with Wilson, Lambert (born 3 August 1958)
- friend relationship with Kiberlain, Sandrine (born 25 February 1968)
- compare to chart of Binoche, Juliette (born 9 March 1964)
- compare to chart of Forte, Sophie (born 7 March 1964)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 ("Milou en mai")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1993 ("Les Visiteurs")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (One-woman show)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (Debut as director "Quadrille")
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 148.
Paddy de Jabrun quoted B.C. in 1990 and sent the time to Steinbrecher and LMR.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Off-Broadway)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script