|Birthname||Lemercier, Valerie Anne Marie|
|born on||9 March 1964 at 22:20 (= 10:20 PM )|
|Place||Dieppe, France, 49n56, 1e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°20' 27°47 Asc. 27°43'|
French actress, comedienne, director, writer and singer. Her performance in the hugely successful film "Les Visiteurs" in 1993 made her one of the most popular actresses in France.
Born in Normandy, Lemercier began her career with Louis Malle in "Milou en mai," 1989. In 1992, her one-woman show was sold out for 300 nights, and in 1995, she had a small role in "Sabrina" with Sidney Pollack. For her performances, she won several awards including the Césars. The second run of her one-woman show during 1996 was just as successful as the first. She directed about 30 commercials for film and television before directing her first movie, "Quadrille," in 1997. The amazing and talented Lemercier writes lyrics and is in the process of writing her first film. Her fans know her as the woman who likes to dress in red, and she is noted for the unusual answers she gives during interviews.
- associate relationship with Poiré, Jean-Marie (born 10 July 1945)
- friend relationship with Kiberlain, Sandrine (born 25 February 1968)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 ("Milou en mai")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1993 ("Les Visiteurs")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (One-woman show)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (Debut as director "Quadrille")
Paddy du Jabrun quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Off-Broadway)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script