|Birthname||Leistikow, Gertrud Louise|
|born on||21 September 1885 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Bückeburg, Germany, 52n16, 9e02|
|Timezone||LMT m9e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°22' 22°48 Asc. 00°11'|
German ballet dancer, choreographer and teacher. Her debut was in Berlin in 1910 and she toured extensively in Germany, Russia and Switzerland as an early pioneer of the central European modern dance movement. She later settled in Holland in 1921 and opened schools in the Hague and Amsterdam areas.
Leistikow died on 23 November 1948 in Holland.
- Work : New Job 1910 (Debut in Berlin)
- Family : Change residence 1921 (Settled in Holland)
- Death, Cause unspecified 23 November 1948 (Age 63)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1969 (Executive Vice-President, Paramount Pictures)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1985 (Fired from Paramount)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Cocaine abuse)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loss of job (Due to cocaine abuse)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Extensive tours)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Dance schools)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet, dancer, teacher and choreographer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women