Leigh, Jennifer Jason
|Birthname||Morrow, Jennifer Leigh|
|born on||5 February 1962 at 12:33 (= 12:33 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°34' 28°32 Asc. 13°06'|
American actress and noted family, the daughter of actor Vic Morrow and screenwriter Barbara Turner. She began acting at age nine and dropped out of high school just six weeks short of graduation to study at the Lee Strasburg Institute. Admirably versatile, she has played a wide variety of disturbing and challenging roles. Her noted performances include "Fast Times at Ridgemont High," "Last Exit to Brooklyn" and "Single White Female." She co-produced the film "Georgia" in 1995.
Leigh's family history has included tragic deaths.
Over Labor Day weekend, September 2005, she quietly married director Noah Baumbach, age 36.
- Work : New Career 1995 (Co-produced one of her movies)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1982 (Appeared in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1992 (Appeared in "Single White Female")
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (From age nine)
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (High school drop-out)