Leigh, Jennifer Jason
|Birthname||Morrow, Jennifer Leigh|
|born on||5 February 1962 at 12:33 (= 12:33 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°34' 28°32 Asc. 13°06'|
American actress and noted family, the daughter of actor Vic Morrow and screenwriter Barbara Turner. She began acting at age nine and dropped out of high school just six weeks short of graduation to study at the Lee Strasburg Institute. Admirably versatile, she has played a wide variety of disturbing and challenging roles. Her noted performances include "Fast Times at Ridgemont High," "Last Exit to Brooklyn" and "Single White Female." She co-produced the film "Georgia" in 1995. She is also the co-writer and co-director of the film The Anniversary Party, made with fellow actor Alan Cumming.
Leigh's family history has included tragic deaths.
Over Labor Day weekend, September 2005, she quietly married director Noah Baumbach, age 36. Their son, Rohmer Emmanuel, was born on March 17, 2010. Leigh filed for divorce on November 15, 2010, in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. She sought spousal support as well as primary custody of the couple's son, with visitation for Baumbach. The divorce was finalized in September 2013.
- associate relationship with Fonda, Bridget (born 27 January 1964). Notes: co-stars in "Single White Female"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1982 (Appeared in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1992 (Appeared in "Single White Female")
- Work : New Career 1995 (Co-produced one of her movies)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 17 March 2010 (gave birth to son Rohmer)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (High school drop-out)
- Traits : Personality : Private
- Traits : Personality : Shy
- Traits : Personality : Solitary/ Introvert
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (father killed)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (one)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (From age nine)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (broadway and theatre)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script