|born on||9 September 1953 at 04:35 (= 04:35 AM )|
|Place||Wakefield NE, USA, 42n16, 96w52|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°27' 28°35 Asc. 28°55'|
American author, lecturer and astrologer, a world renowned expert in Horary, Electional and Medical Astrology.
A researcher with M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in botany from Rutger's University, her books include "The Ultimate Asteroid Book," 1988, and "Essential Dignities," 1989, "The Book of Rulerships," 1992 and "Classical Astrology for Modern Living," 1996. At UAC she won the Marc Edmond Jones Award in April 1995 for creating a bridge to classical astrological sources through her meticulously researched books, articles and courses. Developing computer study of asteroids, she researched essential dignities and delved deeply into classical techniques. She is the founder of correspondence courses on horary and election astrology. Dr. Lehman is also noted for being the Research Director for NCGR and program Co-Chairman for UAC in 1995.
A youthful rebel and activist, she acknowledged her Kinsey-6 gay status on 9/08/1972, 7:15 PM CDT, Waupaca, WI.
- spousal equivalent relationship with Meister, Maggie (born 26 March 1946)
LMR quotes her 8/1986, B.C.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian (Kinsey-6)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (International speaker)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Correspondence courses)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Same-sex partner)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods (Medical astrology and jin shin jyutsu)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Ph.D. in botony)
- Notable : Awards : Who's Who (Who's Who in American Women)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Marc Edmund Jones Award)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Allergies (Hay fever as a kid)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Multiple car accidents)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Stutter, Tics (Speech impediment, corrected by training at age eight)