|born on||26 July 1926 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Richmond CA, USA, 37n56, 122w21|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°11' 27°57 Asc. 07°50'|
American politician and attorney, admitted to the California Bar in 1951. He started a private practice, and became a member of the California Congress 1960-1962, easily winning re-elections.
Leggett became involved in the Koreagate sex scandal when the Washington DC, Post revealed details of his private life on 7/18/1976. He was living a dual life of supporting a wife whom he married 8/16/1947, three children, as well as supporting a mistress and a second family with two kids. He forged his wife's name to the deed of the house he bought with his mistress. His wife agreed to legitimize her signature in return for their house and a $15,000 note.
After ending the affair he became involved with a Korean clerk in 1973 and was accused of accepting bribes and selling classified information to South Korean agents. His present mistress denied being an agent, and he was exonerated in court. He nonetheless announced his withdrawal from running again for office.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Accepting bribes, selling information)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Congress)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Koreagate sex scandal)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud (Lies revealed publicy and privately)
- Family : Parenting : Hardship - Little money (Two illegitimate children)