|Birthname||Michele Lee Dusick|
|born on||24 June 1942 at 01:25 (= 01:25 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||02°12' 03°54 Asc. 15°06'|
American singer and TV actress who played Karen MacKenzie for 14 seasons in CBS's TV prime-time soap "Knots Landing." Lee also starred in the auto-comedy classic, "The Love Bug" and other Disney films.
Born Michele Lee Dusick, she took her middle name as her professional name. Her dad, Jack Dusick, was a Hollywood makeup artist and mom Julia was a housewife. They died in 1970 and 1974. "It was through my dad," she said, "I learned that we need something to root us to earth. For me, that something has always been marriage and family."
Lee began a relationship with actor James Farentino in 1962 in New York City where they were both trying to make a go at stage acting. They married in 1966 and had one son, David. After two years in therapy and counseling the marriage ended in 1981 but they still remain close friends. On 9/27/1987 she married CBS Vice President Fred Rappaport who claims to have established an instant connection with Lee at 7:45 PM, 4/28/1981, the precise moment he first arrived at her Manhattan hotel to take her out.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1962 (James Farentino)
- Relationship : Marriage 1966 (James)
- Death of Father 1970
- Death of Mother 1974
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1981 (James)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 28 April 1981 at 07:45 AM in Manhatten, NY (First date with Fred Rappaport)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Second marriage long term)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible (With Fred)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Husbands James Farentino, Fred Rappoport)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (14 years with "Knots Landing")
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Knots Landing)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Secondary)