|born on||24 January 1897 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Tirlemont, Belgium, 50n48, 4e56|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°22' 10°43 Asc. 07°54'|
French actor, a versatile, forceful character of over 800 plays and some film work. For many years, 1921-1943, he was a distinguished member of Comedie-Francaise and appeared in some silent films, but did not gain the prominence on screen until the late 30s. His last film role was in "Mille Milliards de Dollars" in 1982 at the age of 85.
Ledoux died 9/21/1993 at age 96.
- Death, Cause unspecified 21 September 1993 (Age 96)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1982 (Still appearing at age 85)
- Social : Joined group 1921 (Member of Comedie-Francaise, 22 years)
Gauquelin Vol 5/1314
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Some silent films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Over 800 plays)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Still performing at age 85)