|Birthname||Jacques Joseph Félix Fernand Ledoux|
|born on||24 January 1897 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Tirlemont, Belgium, 50n48, 4e56|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°22' 10°43 Asc. 07°54'|
French actor of Belgian origin, a versatile, forceful character of over 800 plays and some film work. For many years, 1921-1943, he was a distinguished member of the Comédie-Française and appeared in some silent films, but did not gain prominence on screen until the late 1930s. His last film role was in "Mille Milliards de Dollars" in 1982 at the age of 85.
Ledoux died on 21 September 1993, aged 96, in Villerville, France.
- Social : Joined group 1921 (Member of Comedie-Francaise, 22 years)
- Work : Gain social status 1982 (Still appearing at age 85)
Gauquelin Vol 5/1314
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Still performing at age 85)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Some silent films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Over 800 plays)