|Birthname||Leclaire, Serge Philippe|
|born on||6 July 1924 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Strasbourg, France, 48n35, 7e45|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°04' 01°58 Asc. 05°02'|
French neuropsychiatrist and psychoanalyst. Chief of the clinic from 1960, he was founder of the Department of Psychoanalysis of the University of Paris in 1968 and President of La Société Française de Psy from 1963.
Leclaire was the author of "Psychoanalyzing," 1998, Démasquer le Réel," 1971 and "A Child is Being Killed," 1998.
He married on 2/15/1949.
Died of a cerebral hemorrhage on 08/08/1994, Hte Savoie, France.
- Death by Disease 8 August 1994 at 12:00 noon in Hte Savoie, France (Cerebral hemorrhage, age 70)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1960 (Chief of clinic)
- Work : Start Business 1968 (Department of psychoanalysis of the University of Paris)
- Work : New Job 1963 (Pres. of La Societe Francaise de Psy)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 ("Psychoanalyzing)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.13, 11/1994
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychiatrist (Neuropsychiatrist and psychoanalyst)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Psychoanalyzing)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University of Paris)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Founder of Dept)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Cerebral hemorrhage, terminal)