|Birthname||Leclaire, Serge Philippe|
|born on||6 July 1924 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Strasbourg, France, 48n35, 7e45|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°04' 01°58 Asc. 05°02'|
French neuropsychiatrist and psychoanalyst. Chief of the clinic from 1960, he was founder of the Department of Psychoanalysis of the University of Paris in 1968 and President of La Société Française de Psy from 1963.
Leclaire was the author of "Psychoanalyzing," 1998, Démasquer le Réel," 1971 and "A Child is Being Killed," 1998.
He married on 15 February 1949.
Died of a cerebral hemorrhage on 8 August 1994, Hte Savoie, France.
- Work : New Career 1960 (Chief of clinic)
- Work : New Job 1963 (Pres. of La Societe Francaise de Psy)
- Work : Start Business 1968 (Department of psychoanalysis of the University of Paris)
- Death by Disease 8 August 1994 (Cerebral hemorrhage, age 70)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 ("Psychoanalyzing)
Didier Geslain archive, 'Philosophes' pdf file, p. 58.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.13, 11/1994
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Cerebral hemorrhage, terminal)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Founder of Dept)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University of Paris)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychiatrist (Neuropsychiatrist and psychoanalyst)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Psychoanalyzing)