Le Pen, Marion
|Birthname||Marion Maréchal-Le Pen|
|born on||10 December 1989 at 01:05 (= 01:05 AM )|
|Place||St.Germain en Laye, France, 48n54, 2e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°55' 10°34 Asc. 24°12'|
French politician and a member of the National Front (Front National, FN). She is the granddaughter of Jean-Marie Le Pen and a niece of Marine Le Pen.
She has been an MP for Vaucluse's 3rd constituency since 2012. One of the first two members of the FN since 1997 to serve in the National Assembly, she is currently France's youngest MP in modern political history.
In a book entitled The Conquerors (Les Conquérantes) launched on 18 November 2013, the French journalist Christine Clerc (fr) revealed that Samuel Maréchal is not her birth father. On 7 November 2013, the French weekly news magazine L'Express disclosed the identity of her birth father. On 8 November, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen officially announced that she had asked her lawyer to sue L'Express for a "serious invasion of her privacy".
- child->parent relationship with Auque, Roger (born 11 January 1956)
- child->parent relationship with Maréchal, Samuel (born 20 September 1969). Notes: he is the legal, but not the biological father
- other kin relationship with Le Pen, Jean-Marie (born 20 June 1928). Notes: grandfather
- other kin relationship with Le Pen, Marine (born 5 August 1968). Notes: aunt - niece
- Social : Great Publicity 18 November 2013 (controversy about her privacy, as her real father was revealed)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Acte EC n°2599– Source : Marc BRUN
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (member of the National Front, a right-wing party in France)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (National Front)